For each team member:
- What is their name?
- What is their area of expertise?
- What do they like to work on?
- How many years of experience do they have?
- Do they have prior Agile experience?
- How long have they been on the team?
- Do they have designated roles on the team?
For the team(s):
- How many teams within the larger group?
- How long have they been in this formation?
- Is there an experience PM and BA on the team?
- Does the team work well together?
- What is the teams’ level of satisfaction?
- Is there a direct manager for this team?
- Are there tech leads an architects on the team?
- Is the team co-located?
- Are there dedicated Product Owners on the team?
- Does the team participate in daily or regular standups?
- Does every member of the team report to the same manager?
- How good is the team in accomplishing its goals?
For External Resources:
- Are you willing and financially able to bring on Agile Coaches/Developers as needed?
- Have you ever had Agile coaches before? What was the experience like?
For Shared Services:
- Do you rely upon any shared services? e.g. QA, ENG, OPS
- Do you have time allocated for the team with the shared services or is there a chargeback model or is it based on size and importance of team?
- Is the output of the team constrained by these shared services?
- Could a small part of these shared services be added to the Agile team?
- Can the Agile team output be staged on platforms that do not need the shared services? e.g. CI
- Are these shared services Agile, Waterfall or FIFO?
- Are there need/demand based shared services? e.g. Emergency team and a projects team